Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lillies
Conversation in the hall-way some 10 minutes ago with flat-mate X (of female sex) who shall remain anonymous.

Her: :-( Mark, do you know what happened to the Lillies that I got for my birthday ?

Me: They were in the Kitchen and they kept falling over, so at some point I just threw them away.. [mentally: and they stank tot aan de hoge hemel]

Her: :-( But my boyfriend spent over a 100 pound on those flowers!

Me: O_O I am so sorry! I didn't know that! Fuck ... [That guy gave you lillies worth over a HUNDRED BLOODY POUNDS!?! And while you don't even have a proper vase, so you put them in a beheaded Evian bottle!?! A hundred pounds! That's 150 euros! That's over 300 old fashioned guilders! Fuuuccckk...]

Her: :-( That's alright ... [What??? I get away that easily? Ahh, we're playing the I-am-giving-you-a-guilty-conscience-game, well, you succeeded. Why, though; why?!? A hundred pounds! This world is mad...]

And back to my essay now. Aju.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lanja said...

I was planning on saying something clever in this comment box, but I couldn't stop laughing. You should add this scenario to your anthropology textbook, to go with your story about Guy Fawkes :-)

10/11/05 5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home