Thursday, November 10, 2005

Essay Hell
Writing my first essay in, well, almost a year is quite hellish. I am writing on the relation between History and Anthropology, but i regret having taken that topic, I haven't read enough it is way too broad! I am getting cynical and pseudo-funny anarchic in my academic writing, that can't be good. Well, I give up for tonight (even though the heading says this is written on Thursday, it is actually still very much wednesday for me). Expect fewer posts before Friday, when the whole thing is due. At 12am. Damn it. That is never going to work .. Welcome back to being a student, Mark. I had almost forgotten about the hardships involved in writing an essay, looking back it always seemed so easy. I am sure I can hear some gloating laughs coming now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home